- Polished copper sphere approximately 1 1/8" in diameter
- Spheres are 0.999 pure copper, and mined In the United States
- Each sphere weighs approximately 120g (4.25 oz.)
- Polished and smooth, the copper ball shines brightly In the light
- Perfect size for a classroom or office desk
This brilliant sphere of copper is perfect for use as a display or study piece in the classroom, office, or home.
The surface has been lovingly polished to be perfectly smooth. At 0.999 pure copper, this sphere weighs 120 grams, a great way to demonstrate specific and relative density.
Makes a great addition to any collection. Each copper ball is 1 1/8" in diameter and weighs approximately 120g (4.25 oz.).
The copper is mined and worked in the USA.
|We don't have that information available online. If you'd like to know, please email us at email@example.com and we'll get you that information ASAP.|
|Instructions||No instructions available online. Please contact us for further assistance.|
|High Resolution Image||Please register as a teacher or distributor to view and download high resolution images.|
We Also Recommend