- Full set of disarticulated rib bones (24 pieces)
- Anatomically correct-model is natural size and natural color
- Realistic details & textures and bony landmarks make this model ideal for educational and medical demonstration
- Can be used for individual study or as replacement for missing or damaged pieces to a full skeletal model set
- Made of durable and sturdy PVC plastic. Washable.
Full set of disarticulated model rib bones. These anatomically correct replica bones provide an incredible amount of realism and detail for examining the human skeleton. Features realistic textures and bony landmarks, making it an excellent tool for educational study, as well as for patient demonstrations.
Can be used for individual study or as replacement for missing or damaged pieces to a full skeletal model set.
Made of durable and sturdy PVC plastic, these bones will withstand long time use and handling.
This set contains 24 bones, which are marked for easy identification and demonstration.
|We don't have that information available online. If you'd like to know, please email us at email@example.com and we'll get you that information ASAP.|
|Instructions||No instructions available online. Please contact us for further assistance.|
|High Resolution Image||Please register as a teacher or distributor to view and download high resolution images.|