Measuring Cylinder, 100ml - Class A - TPX Plastic, Octagonal Base, Molded Graduations - Industrial Quality, Autoclavable - Eisco Labs
- 100ml graduated cylinder made of industrial quality, transparent TPX plastic
- Class A tolerance, excellent clarity
- Raised graduations, octagonal base
- Autoclavable & dishwasher safe
- Suitable for science, classroom and home laboratories
100ml Measuring Cylinder, made of TPX plastic, with raised graduation lines. Class A Tolerance. Stands 10.25" tall, with a base measuring 2.75". Inner diameter of cylinder body is 27mm, outer diameter is 33mm.
This cylinder has an octagonal base for extra stability and spout for easy pouring. Graduation lines every 1ml. Autoclavable, with a temperature range from -180 to 145°C, and provides excellent contact clarity.