2 Prong, Dual Adjustment Lab Clamp on Rod, Vinyl Coated, Maximum Clamp Opening 2.75" (7 cm) - Eisco Labs Industrial Series
- Ideal uses for beakers, Erlenmeyer flasks, test-tubes, boiling (Florence) flasks, burets.
- For securing the clamp to a frame or other apparatus an additional holder (sold separately) will be needed. Please see recommended Boss Head list.
- The screw adjustment allows for precise pressure when gripping glass objects, to avoid potential breakage.
- The round extension arm allows the clamp to be rotated 360 degrees as well as vary the distance from the support apparatus. The dual wide pad screw adjustment allows for precise pressure when gripping glass objects, to avoid potential breakage.
- The prongs are coated in vinyl for higher temperature applications.
Eisco Labs Industrial Series, 2 Rubber Coated Prong, Dual Adjustment Clamp attached steel extension rod, Maximum Clamp Opening 7cm