- Launches objects 50% further than our original Garage Physics Catapult Kit
- Explore force, acceleration, Hooke's law, and parabolic trajectories by building and testing a fully-functional catapult
- Kit contains everything you need for easy assembly- no tools required
- Contains catapult sides, side supports, firing arm, rubber bands, dowels, hook, ping-pong ball, and manual
- Manual includes assembly instructions as well as learning exercises and extended learning ideas.
- Hands-on activities aid in the conceptualization of abstract mathematical ideas
The Eisco Garage Physics Catapult allows students of any age to explore the concepts of force, acceleration, parabolic trajectory, center of mass, Hooke's law, vector components, and class 2 levers while also providing hours of fun. The DIY kit is simple and quick to assemble, and includes adjustable parts to experiment with different initial conditions. Instructions included with the kit detail learning exercises and routes of further exploration. Everything needed to build the catapult is included. This kit is sourced and assembled entirely in the United States, and correlates well with NGSS standards 3-PS2-1&2, MS-PS2-2, and HS-PS2-1 (Motion and Stability: Forces and Interactions). Kit contains small parts that may be a choking hazard.
|We don't have that information available online. If you'd like to know, please email us at email@example.com and we'll get you that information ASAP.|
|Instructions||Please register as a teacher or distributor to view and download instructions.|
|High Resolution Image||Please register as a teacher or distributor to view and download high resolution images.|
We Also Recommend