Measuring Jug, 100ml - TPX Plastic - Printed Graduations - Chemical Resistant, Autoclavable - Short Form - Handle with Thumb Grip - Eisco Labs
- INDUSTRIAL QUALITY || 100ml measuring jug made of high quality TPX plastic. Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products, using only the highest grade, raw materials to ensure that they can withstand use in even the toughest laboratory environments
- SUPERIOR DURABILITY || Can withstand temperatures up to 145°C. Autoclave, microwave and dishwasher safe
- CHEMICAL RESISTANT || Superior chemical durability. Excellent resistance to strong acids, alcohols and bases
- EXCELLENT OPTICAL CLARITY || Measuring jug features easy to read, screen printed graduations and excellent optical clarity
- GREAT FOR PROFESSIONAL LABORATORIES, CLASSROOMS & HOUSEHOLD || Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use
100ml capacity measuring jug, made of with high quality TPX plastic. Jug features excellent optical clarity and easy to read, screen printed graduations. 10ml subdivisions. Features a spout for easy pouring, and handle with thumb grip for stable handling. Jug measures 2.9" tall, and is 3.7" wide from spout to handle edge. Bottom diameter measures 2.2".
Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Excellent resistance to strong acids, alcohols and bases. Can withstand temperatures up to 145°C. Microwave and dishwasher safe.
Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control.
Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind. They are manufactured with only the highest grade, raw materials and according to international quality standards to ensure that they can withstand use in even the toughest laboratory environments.