Extension Spring Set, Steel - Set of 12 Springs, 6" - 9" - Looped Ends - Eisco Labs
- 12 flexible extension springs, made out of quality steel
- Sizes range from 6" to 9" in length.
- Looped ends make this extension spring an excellent tool for studying motion, mass and potential energy.
- Perfect for physics experimentation in the classroom or at home.
- Sturdy construction allows for long time use and handling.
This steel spring set includes 12 extension springs in varying lengths and diameter. Closely wound loops on either end of the spring allow for the study of Hooke's Law, potential energy, mass, motion and more.
(2) 9" long, 1.25" diameter
(2) 9" long, 0.75" diameter
(2) 9" long, 0.4" diameter
(2) 8" long, 0.6" diameter
(2) 6" long, 0.9" diameter
(2) 6" long, 0.75" diameter
|We don't have that information available online. If you'd like to know, please email us at email@example.com and we'll get you that information ASAP.|
|Instructions||No instructions available online. Please contact us for further assistance.|
|High Resolution Image||Please register as a teacher or distributor to view and download high resolution images.|