Premium Suture Practice Pad
or contact us for a list of options:
- Premium, physician made practice suture pad for practicing suturing skills
- Suture pad measures 6.5" wide, 5.75" long and 0.5" thick. Features a realistic texture and a variety of common cuts and lacerations, irregular wounds and Y shaped for corner stitches
- Designed by physicians for medical, nursing & veterinary students, as well as for surgical, emergency & anesthesia residents
- Innovative plastic pad is durable and does not tear, allowing each cut to be sutured multiple times
- Suturing tools not included
- For educational use only
The Eisco Labs Practice Suture Pad is designed for practicing suturing skills. The pad features different practice cuts, and has been designed for use by students in medical, nursing and veterinary schools, as well as surgical, emergency and anesthesia residents. Can be used for practicing suturing techniques at home or demonstrating techniques in the classroom or laboratory.
Our innovative plastic suture pad is durable and does not tear, allowing each cut to be sutured multiple times.The pad features long and short straight cuts for practicing interrupted or running stitches, wide cuts to practice mattress stitches, curved cuts, Y shaped cut for practicing corner stitches, cuts with irregular width to approximate a wound that had been cleaned of debris and dead skin (Eisco exclusive!) and slits to practice securing chest tubes,catheters,drains, and central lines (Eisco exclusive!). Suture pad measures 6.5" wide, 5.75" long and 0.5" thick.
For educational use only.
|Instructions||No instructions available online. Please contact us for further assistance.|
|High Resolution Image||Please register as a teacher or distributor to view and download high resolution images.|