- Light up your play dough sculptures - electrify your art!
- Use a simple battery with play dough and LEDs to make light-up sculptures
- 9V source ensures LEDs are bright even when connected in series
- Cello sheet acts as an invisible insulator that can be reused indefinitely
- Kit contains two 3 oz bins of play dough (assorted colors), 9V battery, 5 each of red, green, and yellow LEDs, 12"x12" Cello sheet and instruction guide
Sculptronics? Circuit-putty? No matter what you call it - it’s art-tronic electro-tastic. This kit combines the creativity of modeling dough with the principles of electronic circuits. Students use the inherent conductivity of modeling dough to light up their creations using included LEDs. Parallel and series circuits are explored naturally with visual effect. LEDs allow students to explore polarity and Ohms law. Even advanced concepts of resistance and voltage can be explored in this hands-on kit. Kit included two 3 oz bins of play dough (assorted colors), 9V battery, 12"x12" Cello sheet, 5 each of red, green, and yellow LEDs.
|We don't have that information available online. If you'd like to know, please email us at email@example.com and we'll get you that information ASAP.|
|Instructions||Please register as a teacher or distributor to view and download instructions.|
|High Resolution Image||Please register as a teacher or distributor to view and download high resolution images.|
We Also Recommend