- 8 Part life size model of human brain
- Hand painted and numbered
- Includes keycard identifying numbered parts
- Comes with display stand for custom mounting and display
- Divided to show occipital and temporal lobes as well as the brain stem, cerebellum and basiler artery
This beautiful, hand painted, life size model of the human brain separates into 8 parts so that students can learn visually about the basic anatomy of our most complex organ. Included, you will find a detailed keycard that corresponds to the 45 numbers on the model itself. The model is divided to show the temporal and occipital lobes, brain stem, cerebellum and the basiler artery. Blood vessels are visible across the entire model. Comes in a convenient stand for mounting and display.
|Instructions||No instructions available online. Please contact us for further assistance.|
|High Resolution Image||Please register as a teacher or distributor to view and download high resolution images.|