Plastic Storage Vials, 5mL, 100/PK - Polypropylene - Screw Cap
- 5mL capacity Storage Vials are made from premium-quality polypropylene plastic featuring excellent durability and optical clarity.
- With superior chemical durability & heat/cold tolerance. Autoclavable for easy cleaning & sterilization.
- Used for sampling and storage of biological material, human and animal cells, or any other small substances.
- Each vial includes a cap with a built in leak-proof ring seal.
- Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use.
Storage Vials are made from high quality polypropylene plastic. Each vial has a 5mL capacity, measures 3.5" total length and is 0.5" in diameter. The includes screw cap has a built in leak-proof ring seal. Can be used for storage of biological material, human and animal cells, or any other small substances.