Plant Nursery Pot, 6.25" Tall - Polypropylene - Downward Extended Rim - Drillable Drain Holes
- Plantation pot, ideal for biology classroom experimentation and plant growth
- Made of high quality polypropylene
- Downward extended rim for convenient lifting, even when pot is full
- Drillable holes at the base of pot for drainage
- Perfect for any science or home laboratory
Plantation pot made of high quality polypropylene, with downward extended rim for convenient lifting, even when pot is full. Drillable holes at the base of the pot allow for drainage.
Pot stands 6.25" tall, and is 7.25" in diameter at the top and 4.2" in diameter at the base.
Also available in packs of 5 (BI0395BPK5)
Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control.
Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind. They are manufactured with only the highest grade, raw materials and according to international quality standards to ensure that they can withstand use in even the toughest laboratory environments.
|Instructions||No instructions available online. Please contact us for further assistance.|
|High Resolution Image||Please register as a teacher or distributor to view and download high resolution images.|