Plant Nursery Pots, 6.25" Tall - Pack of 5 - Polypropylene - Downward Extended Rim - Drillable Drain Holes
- Set of 5 plantation pots, ideal for biology classroom experimentation and plant growth
- Made of high quality polypropylene
- Downward extended rims for convenient lifting, even when pot is full
- Drillable holes at the base of each pot for drainage
- Perfect for any science or home laboratory
Pack of five plantation pots made of high quality polypropylene, with downward extended rims for convenient lifting. Drillable holes at the base of each pot allow for drainage.
Each pot stands 6.25" tall, and is 7.25" in diameter at the top and 4.2" in diameter at the base.
Also available to purchase individually (BI0395B)
Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control.
Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind. They are manufactured with only the highest grade, raw materials and according to international quality standards to ensure that they can withstand use in even the toughest laboratory environments.
|Instructions||No instructions available online. Please contact us for further assistance.|
|High Resolution Image||Please register as a teacher or distributor to view and download high resolution images.|