12PK Beakers, 150ml - Griffin Style, Low Form with Spout - White, 25ml Graduations - Borosilicate 3.3 Glass
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH || Made of high quality, heavy duty, Borosilicate 3.3 glass. Excellent strength against breakage. Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is ideal for classroom, garage and home use
- 150ML CAPACITY || Beakers have a 150ml capacity and feature white printed graduation lines every 25ml
- LOW FORM || Beakers are low form, with a spout for easy pouring
- SUPERIOR HEAT & CHEMICAL DURABILITY || Microwavable and autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient- can withstand high temperatures & thermal shocks
- MANUFACTURED BY EISCO LABS || Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control. Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind
Pack of 12 low form beakers made of Borosilicate 3.3 Glass. 150ml capacity. Each beaker features white graduations every 25ml, as per DIN 12231. Spout for easy pouring. Uniform walls provide excellent strength against breakage.
Beaker stands 3.15" tall, and has an inner diameter of 58.2mm and an outer diameter of 60mm.
Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point -515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C.