Primary Basic Electricity Kit - Materials for 6 Students - Eisco Labs
- EXPLORE ELECTRICITY || This hands on learning kit is perfect for introducing students to the basics of electricity. Panels are formed into circuits by connecting them together using 4mm stackable leads. An engaging activity for students - allows them to explore and understand which configurations result in a successful or unsuccessful current path- all while having fun building their kits!
- SIMPLE, SERIES & PARALLEL CIRCUITS || Build simple circuits and explore bulbs & cells, switches, electromagnets, motors and buzzers. Additionally, students will be introduced to electrical symbols, simple electricians shorthand, the basics of electrical currents, short circuiting and switches.
- EXPERIMENT GUIDE || The included experiment guide includes instructions for setting up your circuits safely, steps for each experiment, discussion topics and activity questions for learners
- INCLUDED COMPONENTS || Set includes 6 cell holders, 6 bulb holders, 3 press switches, 3 two-way switches, 18 connecting leads, 6 miniature light bulbs and instructional guide with student activities
- MATERIALS FOR 6 STUDENTS || Kit includes enough material for 6 students. Great for elementary classrooms or for at home learning
Designed as a resource for teaching introductory electricity, this kit includes well structured instructional material and robust components mounted on tough plastic bases, each with two 4mm sockets. The panels are formed into circuits by connecting them together using 4mm stackable leads. This kit is perfect for at home learning, or for 6 students within a classroom lab. Introduces each item of equipment and provides a range of tasks and investigations for learners to explore. Topics covered are bulbs & cells, switches, electromagnets, motors and buzzers. Additionally, students will be introduced to electrical symbols, simple electricians shorthand, the basics of electrical currents, short circuiting and switches.
Required but not included:
- Cell Holders (6)
- Bulb Holders (6)
- Press Switch (3)
- Two Way Switch (3)
- Miniature bulbs (6)
- Instruction Guide with Student Activities
Multimeter or Voltmeter & Ammeter (used for measuring current behaviors)