- Single, prepared slide of mammalian spongy bone section
- Slide measures 75mm wide and 25mm long
- Section is mounted and stained allowing for examination of general structures
- Excellent for biology classrooms
- Arrives in a protective cardboard casing
Single, prepared microscope slide of mammalian spongy bone section. Section is mounted and stained to show general structures. Excellent for biology instruction. Arrives in protective cardboard casing. Slide measures 75mm (3") wide, 25mm (1") long and 0.06" in height.
Slides are expertly prepared, and labeled for easy identification. All materials in Eisco Labs slides are completely inert and sealed in glass.
|Instructions||No instructions available online. Please contact us for further assistance.|
|High Resolution Image||Please register as a teacher or distributor to view and download high resolution images.|