- Single, prepared slide with mammalian squamous epithelium
- Useful for exploring structure-function connections as per NGSS standards
- Excellent for biology classrooms
- Slide measures 75mm wide and 25mm long
- Arrives in a protective cardboard casing
Single, prepared microscope slide with mammalian squamous epithelium. Squamous epithelium is a type of an epithelial tissue. Useful for exploring structure-function connections as per NGSS standards. Excellent for biology classrooms. Arrives in protective cardboard casing. Slide measures 75mm (3") wide, 25mm (1") long and 0.06" in height.
Slides are expertly prepared, and labeled for easy identification. All materials in Eisco Labs slides are completely inert and sealed in glass.
|Instructions||No instructions available online. Please contact us for further assistance.|
|High Resolution Image||Please register as a teacher or distributor to view and download high resolution images.|