- Single, prepared slide of longitudinal section of lilium root tip, showing cells in all stages of mitotic division
- Useful for biology classrooms visualizing mitosis
- Great for biology classrooms to explore structure-function connection as per NGSS standards
- Slide measures 75mm wide and 25mm long
- Arrives in a protective cardboard casing
Single, prepared microscope slide of longitudinal section of lilium root tip, showing cells in all stages of mitotic division. Useful for biology classrooms visualizing mitosis, and to explore structure-function connections as per NGSS standards. Arrives in protective cardboard casing. Slide measures 75mm (3") wide, 25mm (1") long and 0.06" in height.
Slides are expertly prepared, and labeled for easy identification. All materials in Eisco Labs slides are completely inert and sealed in glass.
|Instructions||No instructions available online. Please contact us for further assistance.|
|High Resolution Image||Please register as a teacher or distributor to view and download high resolution images.|