Zea Mays Stem - Prepared Microscope Slide - 75x25mm
Need it fast? Get it from a distributor here
or contact us for a list of options:
- Single, prepared slide a cross section of a stem of Zea mays, commonly known as corn
- Shows characteristic structures of a monocot stem
- Great for biology classrooms to explore structure-function connection as per NGSS standards
- Slide measures 75mm wide and 25mm long
- Arrives in a protective cardboard casing
Single, prepared microscope slide a cross section of a stem of Zea mays, commonly known as corn. Shows characteristic structures of a monocot stem. Great for biology classrooms to explore structure-function connections as per NGSS standards. Arrives in protective cardboard casing. Slide measures 75mm (3") wide, 25mm (1") long and 0.06" in height.
Slides are expertly prepared, and labeled for easy identification. All materials in Eisco Labs slides are completely inert and sealed in glass.
|Instructions||No instructions available online. Please contact us for further assistance.|
|High Resolution Image||Please register as a teacher or distributor to view and download high resolution images.|