- Single, prepared slide of a cross section of a young pine root
- Stained for better visualization of characteristic structures
- Great for biology classrooms to explore structure-function connection as per NGSS standards
- Slide measures 75mm wide and 25mm long
- Arrives in a protective cardboard casing
Single, prepared microscope slide of a cross section of a young pine root. Stained for better visualization of characteristic structures. Great for biology classrooms to explore structure-function connections as per NGSS standards. Arrives in protective cardboard casing.Each slide measures 75mm (3") wide, 25mm (1") long and 0.06" in height.
Expertly prepared, and labeled for easy identification. All materials in Eisco Labs slides are completely inert and sealed in glass.
|Instructions||No instructions available online. Please contact us for further assistance.|
|High Resolution Image||Please register as a teacher or distributor to view and download high resolution images.|