Crystallizing Dish, 100ml - Flat Bottom - Borosilicate Glass - Eisco Labs
- Crystallizing dish made of high quality, heavy duty Borosilicate 3.3 glass
- Dish measures 1.6" tall and 2.8" diameter and has a 100ml capacity
- Dish features a flat bottom and a spout for easy pouring
- Superior chemical durability and heat tolerance. Can withstand direct flame and high temperatures. High durability against harsh chemicals and corrosive environments. Can be safely sterilized in autoclaves at 121°C
- Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use
100ml capacity crystalizing dish made of high quality, heavy duty Borosilicate 3.3 glass. Features flat base, and beaded rim. Spout for easy pouring.
Dish measures 1.6" tall, and has an outer diameter of 2.8".
Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient- can withstand high temperatures & thermal shocks. Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point -515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C.
Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control.
Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind. They are manufactured with only the highest grade, raw materials and according to international quality standards to ensure that they can withstand use in even the toughest laboratory environments.