Beaker, 4000mL - Low Form - Graduated - Borosilicate Glass
- Made of high quality, heavy duty, Borosilicate 3.3 glass. Excellent strength against breakage. Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is ideal for classroom, garage and home use
- Beaker has a 4000mL capacity and features white printed graduation lines every 500mL
- Beaker is low form, with a spout for easy pouring
- Microwavable and autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient - can withstand high temperatures & thermal shocks
- Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control. Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind
4000mL capacity, low form beaker made of Borosilicate 3.3 Glass. Beaker features white graduations every 500mL, as per DIN 12231. Spout for easy pouring. Uniform walls provide excellent strength against breakage. Beaker stands 10.5" tall, and has an inner diameter of 155mm and an outer diameter of 165mm.
Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point 515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C.