30mL (1oz) Glass Reagent Bottle with Acid Proof Polypropylene Stopper, Borosilicate 3.3 Glass - Eisco Labs
- The opening of the bottle is 0.55"at the top (it's widest point) and slightly tapers in. The base diameter of the bottle is 1.3" and the overall height is 3.2". Please note: these are hand blown with the capacity in mind and overall dimensions can vary slightly.
- Hand blown premium borosilicate 3.3 glass.
- The stopper is socket size 14/23, made of polypropylene, and is acid proof and autoclavable.
- Designed to store liquids in the laboratory, but can be used in the home as well -- or even in a set for "potions".
- Top rack dishwasher safe.
Premium borosilicate reagent bottles with acid proof polypropylene stoppers. Eisco glassware is designed to be used in labs but is often used in homes or garages as well.
Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point -515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C.