Reagent Bottle, 1000ml - Wide Mouth and Glass Penny Stopper - Borosilicate 3.3 Glass - Eisco Labs
- 1000ML || Reagent bottle with 1000ml capacity - Intended to contain chemicals in liquid or powder form
- INCLUDED || Includes an interchangeable, tight fitting, glass penny stopper (socket size 50/42) - Features a wide neck allowing for easy pouring and decanting
- AUTOCLAVABLE || Fully autoclavable - Top rack dishwasher safe - Bottle features marked graduation
- DURABLE & STURDY || Made of high quality clear Borosilicate 3.3 glass - Built to last and withstand multiple uses
- GREAT FOR CLASSROOM, SCIENCE LABORATORIES AND HOUSEHOLD || Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use. Useful for kitchens, crafting, and for storage
1000ml reagent bottle, with no graduations, is made of high quality, heavy duty Borosilicate 3.3 glass. Bottle has a wide mouth for easy transference of liquid. Includes an interchangeable penny stopper (50/42 socket size). Superior chemical durability - Low temperature gradient - Can withstand high temperatures and thermal shocks.
Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point -515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C.
Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control.
Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind. They are manufactured with only the highest grade, raw materials and according to international quality standards to ensure that they can withstand use in even the toughest laboratory environments.