Eisco Labs 2000ml Reagent Bottle - Borosilicate Glass with Wide Mouth and Hexagonal Stopper
- 2000ML || Reagent bottle with 2000ml capacity - Intended to contain chemicals in liquid or powder form
- INCLUDED || Includes an interchangeable, tight fitting, hollow glass stopper (socket size 55/44) - Features a wide neck allowing for easy pouring and decanting
- AUTOCLAVABLE || Fully autoclavable - Top rack dishwasher safe - Bottle features marked graduation
- DURABLE & STURDY || Made of high quality clear Borosilicate 3.3 glass - Built to last and withstand multiple uses
- GREAT FOR CLASSROOM, SCIENCE LABORATORIES AND HOUSEHOLD || Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use. Useful for kitchens, crafting, and for storage
Eisco 2000ml Reagent Bottle - Borosilicate Glass with wide mouth and hexagonal stopper. Socket size 55/44. Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient- can withstand high temperatures & thermal shocks. Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point -515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C.
Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control.
Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind. They are manufactured with only the highest grade, raw materials and according to international quality standards to ensure that they can withstand use in even the toughest laboratory environments.