Reagent Bottle, 500ml - Transparent with Blue Screw Cap - White Graduations - Borosilicate 3.3 Glass - Eisco Labs
- INDUSTRIAL QUALITY || 500ml capacity, reagent bottle made high quality, transparent Borosilicate 3.3 Glass. Excellent for storing chemicals in liquid or powder form
- SCREW CAP || Includes a blue, GL45 screw cap to ensure an airtight seal. Features a drip free pouring ring. Both screw cap and pouring ring are autoclavable
- WHITE GRADUATIONS || Bottle features white graduation lines marked every 100ml
- SUPERIOR DURABILITY || Bottle is made of Borosilicate 3.3 Glass. Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient- can withstand high temperatures & thermal shocks
- GREAT FOR PROFESSIONAL LABORATORIES, CLASSROOMS & HOUSEHOLD || Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use
500ml capacity reagent bottle made of high quality, heavy duty transparent Borosilicate 3.3 glass. Bottle features white, 50ml graduation lines that are marked every 100ml. As per DIN ISO 4796-1 standard. Equipped with a blue, GL45 screw cap and features a drip free pouring ring for cleaner, safer transfers of liquids and powders. Both screw cap and pouring ring are autoclavable. Bottle features superior chemical durability and low temperature gradient- can withstand high temperatures & thermal shocks.
Bottle stands 7" tall, with a base measuring 2.8" wide. Inner diameter of bottle mouth measures 1.2".
Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control.
Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind. They are manufactured with only the highest grade, raw materials and according to international quality standards to ensure that they can withstand use in even the toughest laboratory environments.