Reagent Bottle, 5000ml - Amber Colored Glass - Orange Screw Cap - Borosilicate 3.3 Glass
- 5000mL CAPACITY || 5000mL reagent bottle made of high quality, heavy duty borosilicate 3.3 glass. Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient - can withstand high temperatures & thermal shocks. Excellent for storing chemicals, liquids or powders
- AMBER COLORED GLASS || The amber colored glass absorbs UV wavelengths and protects light sensitive solutions
- SCREW CAP || Includes an orange, GL45 screw cap to ensure an airtight seal. Features a drip free pouring ring. Both screw cap and pouring ring are autoclavable for easy sterilization
- WHITE GRADUATIONS || Bottle features white 250mL graduation lines marked every 500mL
- GREAT FOR PROFESSIONAL LABORATORIES, CLASSROOMS & HOUSEHOLD || Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use
5000ml capacity reagent bottle made of high quality, amber colored borosilicate 3.3 glass. Bottle features white, 250mL graduation lines that are marked every 500mL. As per DIN ISO 4796-1 standard. Equipped with an orange, GL45 screw cap and features a drip free pouring ring for cleaner, safer transfers of liquids and powders. Both screw cap and pouring ring are autoclavable. Bottle features superior chemical durability and low temperature gradient - can withstand high temperatures & thermal shocks. Bottle stands 13.6" tall, with a diameter measuring 7.1" wide.