Reagent Bottle, Amber, 500mL - Wide Mouth with Screw Cap - HDPE
- Amber color suitable for storing light-sensitive chemicals, liquids or powders
- Rigid HDPE construction provides excellent UV and chemical resistance
- Bottle features a wide mouth ideal for holding solid reagents. Outer diameter of mouth measures 47mm and inner diameter measures 41mm
- Bottle comes with a leak-proof screw cap with seal
- Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use
This industrial-quality reagent bottle with 500mL capacity has a wide neck and leak-proof screw cap. Its amber color and wide mouth make it ideal for storing light-sensitive solid reagents and powders. Both the bottle and screw cap are made of high quality, rigid high density polyethylene plastic that is UV-resistant. Excellent chemical resistance to acids, alcohols & alkalis, and very good resistance to aldehydes and hydrocarbons. Bottle and cap are top rack dishwasher safe. Bottle measures 6.75" tall and is 2.75" in diameter. The bottle mouth has an outer diameter measuring 47mm and an inner diameter measuring 41mm.