Burette, Acrylic, 25mL - Class B - 0.1mL Blue Graduations - With PTFE Key Stopcock
- Burette with 25mL capacity
- Class B, ± 0.10mL tolerance as per DIN ISO 385 standards for precision
- Burette has chemical-resistant blue printed scale in 0.10mL graduations
- Includes an attached PTFE straight bore stopcock
- Made of high quality acrylic; tolerates most dilute minerals, acids, and bases
This 25mL Acrylic Burette is durable, lightweight, and resists shattering, impact, and most non-abrasive cleaners including ammonia and strong detergents. The ±0.10mL tolerance meets ASTM Class B / DIN ISO 385 standards for precision. Comes fitted with a polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) plastic plunger key stopcock affording low friction use while resisting chemicals, moisture, and high temperatures. The burette has an easy-to-read blue scale with 0.10mL graduations. Calibrated for delivery. Note: Not for use with hydrofluoric acid or ammonium hydroxide. Not autoclavable.
Replacement 4” stopcock plunger: CH0233BSPR