5PK Burette, Acrylic, 50mL - Class B - 0.5mL Blue Graduations - PTFE Key Stopcock
- Pack of 5 burettes with 50mL capacity
- Class B, ± 0.10mL tolerance as per DIN ISO 385 standards for precision
- Burette has chemical-resistant blue printed scale in 0.1mL graduations
- Includes an attached PTFE straight bore stopcock
- Made of high quality acrylic; tolerates most dilute minerals, acids, and bases
Pack of 5 Acrylic Burettes with 50mL capacity are durable, lightweight, and resist shattering, impact, and most non-abrasive cleaners including ammonia and strong detergents. The ±0.10mL tolerance meets ASTM Class B / DIN ISO 385 standards for precision. Comes fitted with a polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) plastic plunger key stopcock affording low friction use while resisting chemicals, moisture, and high temperatures. The burette has an easy-to-read blue scale with 0.10mL graduations. Calibrated for delivery. Note: Not for use with hydrofluoric acid or ammonium hydroxide. Not autoclavable.
Replacement 4” stopcock plunger: CH0233BSPR