Burette, 10ml - Class B, DIN ISO 385, Borosilicate Glass with Pinch Clip, 0.10ml Graduations - Eisco Labs
- 10ML || Burette with 10ml capacity
- CLASS B || ± 0.05mL tolerance and 0.10ml sub. divisions - Accurate as per class B, DIN ISO 385 Compliant
- FEATURES || Single bore with detachable rubber tubing with pinch clip
- DURABLE & STURDY || Burette is made of precisely bore high quality, heavy duty Borosilicate 3.3 glass - Built to last
- PREMIUM QUALITY || Features chemical resistant printing - All contents are included in a single package
Burette made from 3.3 borosilicate glass. Class B, as per DIN ISO 385 standard. Single bore with detachable rubber tube and pinch clip.
Sub. Div. 0.10ml.
Tolerance ± 0.05ml.
Approximately 19.5" long, 0.4" diameter.
Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point -515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C.
Calibrated for delivery.
Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control.
Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind. They are manufactured with only the highest grade, raw materials and according to international quality standards to ensure that they can withstand use in even the toughest laboratory environments.
|We don't have that information available online. If you'd like to know, please email us at email@example.com and we'll get you that information ASAP.|
|Instructions||No instructions available online. Please contact us for further assistance.|
|High Resolution Image||Please register as a teacher or distributor to view and download high resolution images.|