Class A 25mL Borosilicate Burette - 0.1mL Graduations - 0.05mL Tolerance - Glass Key (Smooth) Stopcock - 22.5" Tall
- Premium Class A Borosilicate Burette
- Capacity = 25mL with 0.1mL Graduations and 0.05mL Tolerance
- Glass Key stopcock requires lubrication but offers the smoothest, most authentic control.
- Designed to store liquids in the laboratory, but can be used in the home as well -- or even for beer and wine making.
- Please clean thoroughly before first use.
Premium borosilicate 3.3 glass burettes
Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point -515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C.
|Instructions||No instructions available online. Please contact us for further assistance.|
|High Resolution Image||Please register as a teacher or distributor to view and download high resolution images.|