Burette, 100mL - Class A, DIN 385 Compliant, Borosilicate Glass with Glass Key Stopcock, 0.2mL Graduations - Eisco Labs
- Burette with 100ml capacity
- Class A, with ± 0.10mL tolerance and 0.20mL sub. divisions - Accurate as per class A, DIN ISO 385 Compliant
- Includes an attached key stopcock made of high quality glass
- Burette is made of precisely bore high quality, heavy duty Borosilicate 3.3 glass - Built to last
- Features chemical resistant blue printing - All contents are included in a single package
Class A, Accuracy as per DIN ISO 385 standard. Burette is made of high quality 3.3 borosilicate glass. Glass key stopcock.
Sub. Div. 0.20mL
Tolerance ± 0.10mL
Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point 515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C.
Calibrated for delivery.
|Instructions||No instructions available online. Please contact us for further assistance.|
|High Resolution Image||Please register as a teacher or distributor to view and download high resolution images.|