Burette, 100mL - Class A, DIN ISO 385 Compliant, Borosilicate Glass with PFTE Needle Valve Rotaflow Stopcock, 0.02mL Graduations - Eisco Labs
- 100ML || Burette with 100mLcapacity
- CLASS A || ± 0.10mL tolerance and 0.20mL subdivisions - conforms with DIN ISO 385 standards for accuracy
- FEATURES || Includes an attached PTFE needle valve rotaflow stopcock
- DURABLE & STURDY || Burette is made of precisely bore high quality, heavy duty borosilicate 3.3 glass - built to last
- PREMIUM QUALITY || Features chemical resistant blue printing - All contents are included in a single package
Class A, conforms with DIN ISO 385 standards for accuracy. Burette is made of high quality 3.3 borosilicate glass with PFTE needle valve rotaflow stopcock.
Graduations: 0.2mL, labeled every 2mL
Tolerance ± 0.10mL
Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point 515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C. Calibrated for delivery.
Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control.
Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind. They are manufactured with only the highest grade, raw materials and according to international quality standards to ensure that they can withstand use in even the toughest laboratory environments.