Burette with PTFE Key Stopcock, 10ml - Class A - 0.05ml Sub Div. Blue Graduations - ±0.03ml Tolerance - Borosilicate Glass - Eisco Labs
- 10ML || Burette with 10ml capacity
- CLASS A || ± 0.02mL tolerance and 0.05ml sub. divisions - Accurate as per class A, DIN ISO 385 Compliant
- FEATURES || Includes an attached PTFE straight bore stopcock
- DURABLE & STURDY || Burette is made of precisely bore high quality, heavy duty Borosilicate 3.3 glass - Built to last
- PREMIUM QUALITY || Features chemical resistant blue printing - All contents are included in a single package
Burette with PTFE key stopcock made of high quality 3.3 borosilicate glass. Class A, ISO 385. Blue, printed graduation lines marked every 1ml. 0.05ml sub divisions, ±0.03ml tolerance.
Burette measures 18" in length, and has an inner diameter of 8mm and an outer diameter of 11mm.Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point -515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C
Calibrated for delivery.
Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control.
Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind. They are manufactured with only the highest grade, raw materials and according to international quality standards to ensure that they can withstand use in even the toughest laboratory environments.
|Instructions||No instructions available online. Please contact us for further assistance.|
|High Resolution Image||Please register as a teacher or distributor to view and download high resolution images.|