Burette, 50mL - Class B - with PTFE Stopcock - Blue Graduations - Borosilicate Glass
- 50ML || Burette with 50mL capacity
- CLASS B || ± 0.10mL tolerance and 0.10mL sub. divisions - Accurate as per class B, DIN ISO 385 Compliant
- PTFE STOPCOCK || Includes an attached PTFE straight bore stopcock
- DURABLE & STURDY || Burette is made of precisely bore high quality, heavy duty Borosilicate 3.3 glass - Built to last
- PREMIUM QUALITY || Features chemical resistant blue printing - All contents are included in a single package
This EISCO burette is for laboratory use and has a polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) plastic plunger stopcock for resistance to chemicals, moisture, and high temperatures. Made of borosilicate 3.3 glass and conforms with Class B DIN ISO 385 standards for accuracy. The burette has 50mL capacity with 0.10mL blue graduations. Clamp not included
Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point 515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C. Calibrated for delivery.
Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control.
Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind. They are manufactured with only the highest grade, raw materials and according to international quality standards to ensure that they can withstand use in even the toughest laboratory environments.