Burette, 25mL - Schellbach Design - Class B - 0.1mL Blue Graduations - Glass Stopcock - Borosilicate Glass
- 25mL capacity Schellbach Burette has a vertical white backing with a central blue line opposite the graduations, providing better contrast with the miniscus
- Made of high quality, heavy duty, borosilicate 3.3 glass. Autclavable, with excellent durability and chemical resistance
- ± 0.10mL accuracy conforms with Class B, DIN ISO 385 standards. Calibrated to deliver
- Chemical-resistant blue markings with 0.1mL graduations provide contrast against clear liquids
- Includes an attached glass key stopcock
This 25mL capacity Schellbach Burette is made of high-quality, heavy-duty borosilicate 3.3 glass - built to last. Its blue 0.1mL graduations and markings provide contrast against clear liquids. A white backing with a central blue line runs the outside length of the tube opposite the graduations, so the meniscus of clear liquids is clearly visualized. Features a straight bore, glass stopcock. Class B, tolerance, ±0.10mL accuracy as per DIN ISO 385. Calibrated to deliver. Burette measures 24" long with a 13mm (0.51") outer diameter.
Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient- can withstand high temperatures & thermal shocks. Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point 515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C.