Schellbach Burette, 25mL - Class A - Glass Stopcock - Blue Graduations - Borosilicate Glass
- 25mL capacity Schellbach Burette has a vertical white backing with a central blue line opposite the graduations, providing better contrast with the miniscus
- Made of high quality, heavy duty, borosilicate 3.3 glass. Autclavable, with excellent durability and chemical resistance
- Conforms with Class A, DIN ISO 385 standards, with 0.1mL graduations and ±0.05mL tolerance - Calibrated to deliver
- Chemical-resistant blue markings and graduations provide contrast against clear liquids
- Includes an attached glass key stopcock
This 25mL capacity Schellbach Burette is made of high-quality, heavy-duty borosilicate 3.3 glass - built to last. A white backing with a central blue line runs the outside length of the tube opposite the graduations, so the meniscus is clearly visualized. Features a straight bore, glass stopcock and blue markings which provide excellent contrast against clear liquids. Accurate to Class A, DIN ISO 385 standards with 0.1mL graduations and ±0.05mL tolerance. Calibrated to deliver. Burette measures 23.75" long with a 13mm (0.5") outer diameter.
Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient- can withstand high temperatures & thermal shocks. Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point 515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C.