Burette, 100mL - Schellbach Design - Class B - 0.2mL Blue Graduations - PTFE Stopcock - Borosilicate Glass
or contact us for a list of options:
- 100mL capacity Schellbach Burette has a vertical white backing with a central blue line opposite the graduations, providing better contrast with the miniscus
- Made of high quality, heavy duty, borosilicate 3.3 glass. Autclavable, with excellent durability and chemical resistance
- ± 0.20mL accuracy conforms with Class B, DIN ISO 385 standards. Calibrated to deliver
- Features chemical-resistant blue markings with 0.2mL graduations
- Includes an attached PTFE straight bore stopcock
This 100mL capacity Schellbach burette with 0.2mL blue graduations is made of high-quality, heavy-duty borosilicate 3.3 glass - built to last. A white backing with a central blue line runs the outside length of the tube opposite the graduations, so the meniscus of clear liquids is clearly visualized. Features a straight bore, PTFE stopcock. Class B, tolerance, ±0.20mL accuracy as per DIN ISO 385. Calibrated to deliver. Burette measures 31.5" long with an 18mm (0.7") outer diameter.
Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient- can withstand high temperatures & thermal shocks. Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point 515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C.
|Instructions||No instructions available online. Please contact us for further assistance.|
|High Resolution Image||Please register as a teacher or distributor to view and download high resolution images.|