Centrifuge Tube with Screw Cap, 15mL - Conical, 15x120mm - 0.2mL Graduations - Borosilicate Glass
- Made from high quality, heavy-duty borosilicate 3.3 glass
- 15mL capacity, with white printed scale in 0.2mL graduations
- Fitted with plastic screw cap
- Conical shape tube measures 15mm (0.6 inch) outer diameter and 120mm (4.7 inches) tall
- Superior chemical durability and heat tolerance. Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use.
15mL capacity graduated centrifuge tube made of high quality, heavy duty Borosilicate 3.3 glass. Features conical shape and is fitted with a screw cap. Tube has white printed scale with 0.2mL graduations, and measures 120mm (4.7") tall, and has a body diameter of 15mm (0.6")
Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient- can withstand high temperatures & thermal shocks. Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point 515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C.
Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control.
Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind. They are manufactured with only the highest grade, raw materials and according to international quality standards to ensure that they can withstand use in even the toughest laboratory environments.