Centrifuge Tube with Glass Stopper, 15mL - Conical, 15x140mm - 0.2mL Graduations - Borosilicate Glass
- Made from high quality, heavy-duty borosilicate 3.3 glass
- 15mL capacity, with white printed scale in 0.2mL graduations
- Fitted with a hexagonal glass stopper
- Conical shape tube measures 15mm (0.6 inch) outer diameter, 140mm (5.5 inches) tall without stopper, and 152mm (6 inches) tall with inserted stopper
- Superior chemical durability and heat tolerance. Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use.
15mL capacity graduated centrifuge tube made of high quality, heavy duty Borosilicate 3.3 glass. Features conical shape and is fitted with a glass stopper. Tube has white printed scale with 0.2mL graduations, and measures 15mm (0.6") outer diameter, 140mm (5.5") tall without stopper, and 152mm (6") tall with inserted stopper.
Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient- can withstand high temperatures & thermal shocks. Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point 515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C.
|Instructions||No instructions available online. Please contact us for further assistance.|
|High Resolution Image||Please register as a teacher or distributor to view and download high resolution images.|