Centrifuge Tube, 50ml - Conical Shape - 2.5ml White Graduations, Non-Erasable Labeling Area - Polypropylene - Eisco Labs
Need it fast? Get it from a distributor here
or contact us for a list of options:
- Single, conical centrifuge tube made out of polypropylene
- 50ml capacity, with 2.5ml white printed graduations
- Screw thread cap fitted with built in seal ring to ensure tube is completely leak proof
- Features a large, non-erasable marking area for easy labeling
- Great for a variety of lab purposes
Single polypropylene conical centrifuge tube. 50ml volume with 2.5ml white graduation lines, marked every 5ml.
Great for a variety of lab purposes, with a durable, flat screw cap fitted with a built in seal ring to ensure a leak proof closure.
This tube measures 4.75" long, and has a diameter of 1.25".
Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control.
Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind. They are manufactured with only the highest grade, raw materials and according to international quality standards to ensure that they can withstand use in even the toughest laboratory environments.
|Instructions||No instructions available online. Please contact us for further assistance.|
|High Resolution Image||Please register as a teacher or distributor to view and download high resolution images.|