Measuring Cylinder, 1000ml - ASTM Class B Tolerance ±6.00ml - Protective Collar, Hexagonal Base - Blue Graduations - Borosilicate 3.3 Glass - Eisco Labs
- Made of high quality, heavy duty, Borosilicate 3.3 glass
- 1000ml capacity with 10ml printed, graduations and a hexagonal base for extra stability
- Class B tolerance, ±6.00ml as per ISO/ASTM
- Fitted with a plastic, hexagonal protective collar
- Stands 18" tall and has a base measuring 5" wide. Body has an inner diameter of 2.5" and an outer diameter of 2.8"
1000ml capacity measuring cylinder made of high quality, heavy duty Borosilicate 3.3 glass. Spout for easy pouring, and hexagonal base for extra stability. Class B tolerance, ±6.00ml as per ISO/ASTM. Fitted with a plastic, hexagonal protective collar.
Cylinder stands 18" tall, with a base measuring 5" wide. Inner diameter of cylinder body measures 2.5", and outer diameter measures 2.8".
Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient- can withstand high temperatures & thermal shocks. Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point -515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C.
|Instructions||No instructions available online. Please contact us for further assistance.|
|High Resolution Image||Please register as a teacher or distributor to view and download high resolution images.|