Measuring Cylinder, 100ml - Class A, Tolerance: ±0.50ml - Borosilicate Glass, White Graduations - Round Base - Eisco Labs
- Measuring cylinder made of high quality borosilicate 3.3 glass
- Class A, as per DIN EN ISO 4788
- Sub. Div.: 1.0ml, Tolerance: ±0.50 ml. White graduation lines
- Round base, and spout for easy pouring
- 9.75" tall, 1.125" inner diameter
Measuring Cylinder. Class A, as per DIN EN ISO 4788. Made of high quality borosilicate glass. 100ml capacity, 10ml graduation lines, marked every 100ml. White graduations. Stands 9.75" tall, and has an inner diameter of 1.125". The base measures 2.25".
This cylinder has a round base for and spout for easy pouring. Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point -515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C