Measuring Cylinder, 2000ml - Class A, Tolerance: ±10.00ml - Hexagonal Base - Blue Graduations - Borosilicate Glass - Eisco Labs
- Measuring cylinder made of high quality borosilicate 3.3 glass
- Class A, as per DIN EN ISO 4788
- Sub. Div.: 20.0 ml, Tolerance: ±10.00 ml. Blue graduation lines
- Hexagonal base, and spout for easy pouring
- 22.25" tall, 3" inner diameter
Measuring Cylinder. Class A, as per DIN EN ISO 4788. Made of high quality borosilicate glass. 2000ml capacity, 10ml graduation lines, marked every 200ml. Blue graduations. Stands 22.25" tall, and has an inner diameter of 3". The base measures 5.75".
This cylinder has a hexagonal base for extra stability and spout for easy pouring. Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point -515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C