(Discontinued) Measuring Cylinder, 1000ml - Class B - Detachable, Plastic Hexagonal Base & Protective Collar - Blue Graduations - Borosilicate Glass - Eisco Labs
- INDUSTRIAL QUALITY || 1000ml Measuring Cylinder made of high quality, heavy duty, Borosilicate 3.3 glass
- CLASS B || Class B Tolerance, as per ISO/ASTM standards
- BLUE GRADUATIONS || Easy to read, blue printed graduations and specifications. 10.0ml Subdivisions. Calibrated to contain
- HEXAGONAL BASE || Cylinder features a removable, plastic hexagonal base for maximum stability and is fitted with a removable, plastic protective collar
- GREAT FOR PROFESSIONAL LABORATORIES, CLASSROOMS & HOUSEHOLD || Superior chemical durability and heat tolerance. Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use
1000ml capacity measuring cylinder made of high quality, heavy duty Borosilicate 3.3 glass. Spout for easy pouring, and hexagonal base for extra stability. Class B tolerance, ±10.00ml as per ISO/ASTM. Fitted with a plastic, hexagonal protective collar.
Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient- can withstand high temperatures & thermal shocks. Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point -515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C.
Calibrated to contain.
Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control.
Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind. They are manufactured with only the highest grade, raw materials and according to international quality standards to ensure that they can withstand use in even the toughest laboratory environments.
*This product has been discontinued and is no longer available
|We don't have that information available online. If you'd like to know, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get you that information ASAP.|
|Instructions||No instructions available online. Please contact us for further assistance.|
|High Resolution Image||Please register as a teacher or distributor to view and download high resolution images.|