Measuring Cylinder, 250ml - Class B Tolerance ±2.00ml - Polypropylene Stopper, 24/29 - Hexagonal Base - Blue Graduations - Borosilicate 3.3 Glass - Eisco Labs
- Made of high quality, heavy duty, Borosilicate 3.3 glass
- 250ml capacity with 20ml printed, graduations. Class B tolerance, ±2.00ml as per ISO/ASTM
- Includes an interchangeable, 24/29 polypropylene stopper
- Hexagonal base for extra stability
- Stands 14" tall and has a base measuring 3.75" wide. Body outer diameter measures 1.6"
250ml capacity measuring cylinder made of high quality, heavy duty Borosilicate 3.3 glass. Includes an interchangeable, 24/29 polypropylene stopper. Hexagonal base for extra stability. Class B tolerance, ±2.00ml as per ISO 4788.
Cylinder stands 14" tall, with a base measuring 3.75" wide. Body outer diameter measures 1.6".
Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient- can withstand high temperatures & thermal shocks. Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point -515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C.