Nessler Cylinder, 100ml - Class A - Borosilicate Glass - Blue, Ceramic Graduations - for Colorimetric Analysis - Eisco Labs
- Premium color comparison cylinders
- Hand blown premium borosilicate 3.3 glass.
- 100mL fixed volume tube with optical plane bottom.
- Half way mark at 50mL -- Class A tolerances
- Top rack dishwasher safe and autoclavable.
Borosilicate glass Nessler cylinder with blue graduations - 100mL capacity
Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point -515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C.
Calibrated to contain.
Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control.
Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind. They are manufactured with only the highest grade, raw materials and according to international quality standards to ensure that they can withstand use in even the toughest laboratory environments.