Conical Measure, 50ml - Polypropylene - Raised Graduations - Hexagonal Base
- Conical measure with a 50ml capacity, made of high quality translucent polypropylene plastic
- Measuring cup features a conical shape and a hexagonal base for maximum stability
- Beaker features excellent optical clarity with raised, 5ml graduations & specifications
- The rigid construction is resistant to fatigue for superior and dependable durability. Autoclavable for easy cleaning and sterilization
- High heat tolerance, and very good to excellent chemical resistance. Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use
Measure with a 50ml capacity made of premium quality polypropylene. Calibrated to contain.
Translucent, rigid construction and superior optical clarity. Easy to read, raised graduation lines. 2ml graduation lines, marked every 10ml. Hexagonal base for extra stability, and a spout for easy pouring.
Microwavable and resistant to fatigue for long term durability. High heat tolerance with a temperature range of -180 to +145°C. Autoclavable at 121°C for easy cleaning and sterilization.
Measures 3.5" tall, with a base measuring 1.75". Top outer diameter measures 49mm and inner diameter measures 47mm.