Measuring Jug, 500ml - Polypropylene Plastic - Raised Graduations
- POLYPROPYLENE PLASTIC || 500ml measuring jug made of premium quality polypropylene plastic
- INDUSTRIAL QUALITY || Superior chemical durability & heat tolerance. Can withstand temperatures up to 135°C. Autoclave, microwave and dishwasher safe. Excellent resistance to strong acids, alcohols and bases
- EXCELLENT OPTICAL CLARITY || Measuring jug is translucent and features excellent optical clarity with raised, 10ml graduations & specifications
- TAPERED SPOUT || Tapered spout for easy pouring and transferring of liquids. Jug is equipped with a handle for easy and convenient lifting
- GREAT FOR PROFESSIONAL LABORATORIES, CLASSROOMS & HOUSEHOLD || Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use
500ml capacity measuring jug, made of with high quality polypropylene plastic. Jug features excellent optical clarity and easy to read, raised graduations and specifications. 10ml subdivisions. Features a spout for easy pouring, and handle for stable handling and convenient lifting. Jug measures 4.9" tall, and is 5.4" wide from spout to handle edge. Bottom diameter measures 3.2".
Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Excellent resistance to strong acids, alcohols and bases. Can withstand temperatures up to 135°C. Microwave and dishwasher safe.